Website FM Whelan
Structural Steel Engineering & Fabrication
- Perform maintenance and repairs on diesel-powered machinery.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues efficiently.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to ensure machinery reliability.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team for smooth operations.
- Uphold safety protocols and maintain a safe working environment. Perform routine mechanical and preventive maintenance duties in the inspection, maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on various vehicles.
- Completing Industry required inspections & reports.
- Working as a mechanic in a fully equipped, modern workshop.
- Co-ordinates repairs with relevant Managers.
- Relevant mechanical qualification or certification.
- Proven experience as a Diesel/Plant Mechanic.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and safety awareness.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.