Website FM Whelan
Structural Steel Engineering & Fabrication
- Assisting with estimates and compiling tender packages to return to clients.
- Working alongside and reporting to the Estimating Manager.
- Liaising with Clients ensuring their specific requirements have been met and ongoing projects are progressing as planned.
- Working with the Project team to provide accurate Monthly Valuations and Applications.
- Assist in implementing and co-ordination of document control system across the company.
- Collating all necessary documents for particular projects.
- Distributing documentation relating to project progress to clients and stakeholders
- Reviewing tender information project specifications and design drawings.
- Take-off quantities of materials from drawings.
- Obtain quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Raise queries & request missing documentation and information.
- Submit tenders on time & in line with the tender documentation provided.
- Follow up tenders and assist with securing projects.
- Ideal Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in relevant field.
- 2+ years Document Control or Estimating experience within the Electrical Engineering sector.
- Ability to understand structural specifications and schematics/ drawings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
- Experience with AutoCAD / Tekla.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.